Posted on Sep 9, 2023 Journal of Education and Learning is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 13, No. 1, February 2024 (Deadline: Dec. 1, 2023). The online version may be published soon after the final draft is... Read More
Posted on Jan 26, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
Journal of Education and Learning Has Been Included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
Posted on Nov 21, 2017 We are pleased to announce that Journal of Education and Learning has been included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC), sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences of the United S.. Read More
- Critical Friend Groups: The Unexpected Relationships Among Education Majors During Study Abroad
- Meredith K. Jones
- Carol P. McNulty
- p14 PDF
- Vocabulary Learning Through Audio-Visual Input of Thai Primary School EFL Students
- Chowarat Lampai
- Apisak Sukying
- p26 PDF
- The Development of Mathematical Problem-Solving and Reasoning Abilities of Sixth Graders by Organizing Learning Activities Using Open Approach
- Karuna Seepiwsiw
- Yannapat Seehamongkon
- p42 PDF
- Understanding the Distraction and Distraction Mitigation Factors and Their Relationship with the Procrastination of Master’s and Doctoral Students in Administration
- Leandro Aparecido da Silva
- Anatália Saraiva Martins Ramos
- p50 PDF
- The Management Guidelines to Strengthen the Education and Knowledge of Members of a Cooperative Credit Union in South Thailand
- Akkakorn Chaiyapong
- Wanchai Dhammasaccakarn
- Wanchai Chuaboon
- Lertlak Jaroensombut
- Thongphon Promsaka Na Sakolnakorn
- p62 PDF
- Postmodernism in Visual Arts Lesson and Its Reflections on Students
- Ismail Tetikci
- Gonca Erim
- Kevser Baykan
- p70 PDF
- Constructionism Imagineering Learning Model via Metaverse to Enhance Young Innovators
- Suputtra Sapliyan
- Pinanta Chatwattana
- Prachyanun Nilsook
- p81 PDF
- Components and Indicators Framework of the Growth Mindset for Enhancing Learning Management of Teachers in the Primary Schools Under the Office of the Basic Education Commission
- Tantikorn Khunaprom
- Pacharawit Chansirisira
- p92 PDF
- A Qualitative Research on the Analysis of the Use of European Credit Transfer System Tools in Vocational Secondary School
- Mustafa Demirer
- Gizem Dak
- Münevver Çetin
- Hasan Burcin Mentes
- p103 PDF
- The Use of STEM-Based Learning Activities to Promote Computational Thinking of Grade 5 Students
- Panupong Prajuabwan
- Wittaya Worapun
- p118 PDF
- Participatory Action Learning of Pre-Service Teachers to Develop Learning Materials with Plastic Recycling for Primary School Students in Central Thailand
- Yuttana Chaijalearn
- Thanin Intharawiset
- Phatsayakorn Laosawatdikul
- Satapon Moongkumglang
- Wijitkon Kumrat
- p128 PDF
- e- Version FirstTM (Vol. 12, No. 6, 2023)
- e- Version FirstTM (Vol. 12, No. 5, 2023)
- Current Issue (Vol. 12, No. 4, 2023)
- All Issues
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two week's time after the final draft completed.
Each paper published in Journal of Education and Learning is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use a double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notify the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the Open Access Fee (400USD).
(The fee is mainly used for covering the cost of getting doi number, plagiarism prevention, language editing and formatting, article hosting service, and other open access services.)
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). The similary index should be below 15%.
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2021): 1.93
h-index (July 2022): 48
i10-index (July 2022): 317
h5-index (2017-2021): 31
h5-median (2017-2021): 38
- Grace LinEditorial Assistant