The Canadian Center of Science and Education (CCSE) is a private for-profit organization delivering support and services to educators and researchers in Canada and around the world.
The Canadian Center of Science and Education was established in 2006. In partnership with research institutions, community organizations, enterprises, and foundations, CCSE provides a variety of programs to support and promote education and research development, including educational programs for students, financial support for researchers, international education projects, and scientific publications.
CCSE publishes scholarly journals in a wide range of academic fields, including the social sciences, the humanities, the natural sciences, the biological and medical sciences, education, economics, and management. These journals deliver original, peer-reviewed research from international scholars to a worldwide audience. All our journals are available in electronic form in conjunction with their print editions. All journals are available for free download online.
- To work for future generations
- Scientific integrity and excellence
- Respect and equity in the workplace
- Scientific publishing
- Network development for international education and research
- Providing scholarships for educational institutions, students, and researchers
- Providing financial support for research projects
- Reviewer Acknowledgements for Journal of Agricultural Science, Vol. 15, No. 7 JAS, Vol. 15, No. 7 (2023), p69
- Biocontrol of Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. passiflorae With Bacteria Isolated From Passion Fruit JAS, Vol. 15, No. 7 (2023), p56
- Effect of Insect Growth Regulator Insecticides Novaluron, Teflubenzuron and Lufenuron on the Morphology and Physiology of Euschistus heros JAS, Vol. 15, No. 7 (2023), p44
- Corn Plant Density Effects on Grain Yield and Palmer Amaranth Response to Dicamba JAS, Vol. 15, No. 7 (2023), p35
- Effects of COVID-19 on Food Demand in Rural Indonesia: The Case of Bengkulu Province JAS, Vol. 15, No. 7 (2023), p18
- Genome-Wide Identification of Lettuce GRAS Gene Family Reveals That LsGRAS13 Is Negative Regulator of Thermally Induced Bolting in Lactuca sativa JAS, Vol. 15, No. 7 (2023), p1
- Facilitation of Value Creation in Professional Learning Networks HES, Vol. 13, No. 3 (2023), p31
- Intrinsic Feedback vs. Extrinsic Feedback on Developing Oral Fluency and Self-Concept of Iraqi English (EFL) Students ELT, Vol. 16, No. 7 (2023), p19
- Tracing the Impact of Truscott's Controversial 1996 Paper on Grammar Correction: A Bibliometric Analysis ELT, Vol. 16, No. 7 (2023), p1
- A Study on the Effect of Heterogeneous Equity Mix on the Performance of Mixed Ownership Firms IJEF, Vol. 15, No. 7 (2023), p23