The Canadian Center of Science and Education (CCSE) is a private for-profit organization delivering support and services to educators and researchers in Canada and around the world.
The Canadian Center of Science and Education was established in 2006. In partnership with research institutions, community organizations, enterprises, and foundations, CCSE provides a variety of programs to support and promote education and research development, including educational programs for students, financial support for researchers, international education projects, and scientific publications.
CCSE publishes scholarly journals in a wide range of academic fields, including the social sciences, the humanities, the natural sciences, the biological and medical sciences, education, economics, and management. These journals deliver original, peer-reviewed research from international scholars to a worldwide audience. All our journals are available in electronic form in conjunction with their print editions. All journals are available for free download online.
- To work for future generations
- Scientific integrity and excellence
- Respect and equity in the workplace
- Scientific publishing
- Network development for international education and research
- Providing scholarships for educational institutions, students, and researchers
- Providing financial support for research projects
- Legal Amazon Biome and Amazon Fund: Economic-Financial Sustainability and Socio-Environmental Responsibility of Civil Society Organizations IJBM, Vol. 18, No. 4 (2023), p113
- The Enlightenment of the Distribution of Subject Responsibility in Japan's Household Appliance Recycling Law to China JPL, Vol. 16, No. 3 (2023), p1
- Predicting the QOE of Video Streaming in Communication Networks NCT, Vol. 8, No. 1 (2023), p38
- Integration of Small Cells with Smart Antennas in Macrocells for Improving the Performance of Mobile Telephone Networks NCT, Vol. 8, No. 1 (2023), p8
- Construction Analysis of “Srōš Bāǰ”: The Opening Part of the Zoroastrian Prayer ACH, Vol. 15, No. 1 (2023), p111
- Russian Drama: Inherited Development Underperformance and Eroding Global Dominance IJEF, Vol. 15, No. 7 (2023), p10
- Who Seeks Financial Advice from a Financial Planner? IJEF, Vol. 15, No. 7 (2023), p1
- Sustainable Start-Up Ecosystems in Terms of Capital Investment and Other Business Opportunities for Corporate Involvement – A Comparative Analysis of Hong Kong and Shenzhen IJEF, Vol. 15, No. 6 (2023), p75
- Impacts of Forest-Agriculture Conversion on Soil Physical-Water Attributes in Amazon Basin, Southeastern Brazil JSD, Vol. 16, No. 4 (2023), p66
- New Patterns of Internal Communication in Public Organization: A Case Study of Saudi Arabia PAR, Vol. 12, No. 2 (2023), p1