The Canadian Center of Science and Education (CCSE) is a private for-profit organization delivering support and services to educators and researchers in Canada and around the world.
The Canadian Center of Science and Education was established in 2006. In partnership with research institutions, community organizations, enterprises, and foundations, CCSE provides a variety of programs to support and promote education and research development, including educational programs for students, financial support for researchers, international education projects, and scientific publications.
CCSE publishes scholarly journals in a wide range of academic fields, including the social sciences, the humanities, the natural sciences, the biological and medical sciences, education, economics, and management. These journals deliver original, peer-reviewed research from international scholars to a worldwide audience. All our journals are available in electronic form in conjunction with their print editions. All journals are available for free download online.
- To work for future generations
- Scientific integrity and excellence
- Respect and equity in the workplace
- Scientific publishing
- Network development for international education and research
- Providing scholarships for educational institutions, students, and researchers
- Providing financial support for research projects
- Olsavs: A New Algorithm For Model Selection IJSP, Vol. 12, No. 2 (2023), p28
- Reviewer Acknowledgements for International Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol. 15, No. 3 IJEF, Vol. 15, No. 3 (2023), p48
- A Bibliometric Study on the Nexus of Economic Growth and Renewable Energy in Brazil IJEF, Vol. 15, No. 4 (2023), p47
- Transaction Costs in Voluntary Social Organisations IJEF, Vol. 15, No. 4 (2023), p35
- Unjust Adjustment: Dispelling the Myth of English Superiority within Kuwaiti STEM Studies ELT, Vol. 16, No. 4 (2023), p30
- Prediction of Students’ Performance in English Using Machine Learning Algorithms ELT, Vol. 16, No. 4 (2023), p24
- Water Can Protect the Earth and People-A Comparison of Two Energy Storage Reactions IJC, Vol. 15, No. 1 (2023), p26
- Community-Led Total Sanitation: Conceptual Approach to Intestinal Parasites Control in Rural Areas, Cote d’Ivoire JSD, Vol. 16, No. 2 (2023), p108
- Predicting Secondary School Students’ 21st-Century Skills Through Their Digital Literacy and Problem-Solving Skills IES, Vol. 16, No. 2 (2023), p61
- The Cultural Worldview of Filipinos through Philippine-English Proverbs ELT, Vol. 16, No. 4 (2023), p15