The Canadian Center of Science and Education (CCSE) is a private for-profit organization delivering support and services to educators and researchers in Canada and around the world.
The Canadian Center of Science and Education was established in 2006. In partnership with research institutions, community organizations, enterprises, and foundations, CCSE provides a variety of programs to support and promote education and research development, including educational programs for students, financial support for researchers, international education projects, and scientific publications.
CCSE publishes scholarly journals in a wide range of academic fields, including the social sciences, the humanities, the natural sciences, the biological and medical sciences, education, economics, and management. These journals deliver original, peer-reviewed research from international scholars to a worldwide audience. All our journals are available in electronic form in conjunction with their print editions. All journals are available for free download online.
- To work for future generations
- Scientific integrity and excellence
- Respect and equity in the workplace
- Scientific publishing
- Network development for international education and research
- Providing scholarships for educational institutions, students, and researchers
- Providing financial support for research projects
- Geochemistry of Volcano-sedimentary and Plutonic Formations of the Agbaou Gold Deposit, Ivory Coast ESR, Vol. 11, No. 1 (2022), p76
- Pollution, Production Efficiency and Economic Growth: A Synthesis IJEF, Vol. 14, No. 9 (2022), p1
- Well Log Lithological Analysis and Petrophysical Parameters Calculation of Miocene to Recent Formation Reservoirs in Well P10, Offshore, Northern Rio Del Rey Basin (Southwest Cameroon, Gulf of Guinea) ESR, Vol. 11, No. 1 (2022), p64
- The 9th Graders’ Relation of Futuristic Thinking Factors Study HES, Vol. 12, No. 3 (2022), p134
- In vitro Bioassay of Allelopathic Activities of Soybean, and Three Isoflavones, Using Protoplast Co-culture Method with Digital Image Analysis JPS, Vol. 11, No. 1 (2022), p19
- Inclusion and Belonging in Higher Education: A Scoping Study of Contexts, Barriers, and Facilitators HES, Vol. 12, No. 3 (2022), p122
- Understanding EFL Learners’ Errors in Language Knowledge in Ongoing Assessments ELT, Vol. 15, No. 9 (2022), p1
- Climate Change Mitigation Technologies: Prospects and Challenges MAS, Vol. 16, No. 4 (2022), p1
- Market Integration and Price Discovery in California’s Almond Marketing: A Vector Auto-Regressive (VAR) Approach IJBM, Vol. 17, No. 9 (2022), p43
- Social Engagement, Gender Diversity and Employee Performance of the Tanzanian Textile Industry IJBM, Vol. 17, No. 9 (2022), p28