The Canadian Center of Science and Education (CCSE) is a private for-profit organization delivering support and services to educators and researchers in Canada and around the world.
The Canadian Center of Science and Education was established in 2006. In partnership with research institutions, community organizations, enterprises, and foundations, CCSE provides a variety of programs to support and promote education and research development, including educational programs for students, financial support for researchers, international education projects, and scientific publications.
CCSE publishes scholarly journals in a wide range of academic fields, including the social sciences, the humanities, the natural sciences, the biological and medical sciences, education, economics, and management. These journals deliver original, peer-reviewed research from international scholars to a worldwide audience. All our journals are available in electronic form in conjunction with their print editions. All journals are available for free download online.
- To work for future generations
- Scientific integrity and excellence
- Respect and equity in the workplace
- Scientific publishing
- Network development for international education and research
- Providing scholarships for educational institutions, students, and researchers
- Providing financial support for research projects
- Contributing Stressors to Online Language Learning Difficulties at King Saud University: Basis for Adaptive Teaching Methodologies ELT, Vol. 15, No. 6 (2022), p57
- Evaluation of a User Authentication Schema Using Behavioral Biometrics and Machine Learning CIS, Vol. 15, No. 3 (2022), p1
- Preference or Pre-Emption Right for Cultural Objects JPL, Vol. 15, No. 2 (2022), p32
- 16-Questions to Find Mass-Murderers, Spree-Shooters, Domestic-Terrorists, and a Study-1 of 232-School-Shooters with Controls and a Study-2 of 6-Teen-Shooters With 11-Homicidal and 12-Control Youth Rated with Ask Standard Predictor (ASP) of Violence Potential-Youth Version and the MMPI-A: Implications: Use Computer-Tests and Machine-Learning-Equations to Lower Insurance-Premiums and Prevent Church-Bankruptcy from Violent Offenses RES, Vol. 14, No. 2 (2022), p115
- A Study of Hangzhou Municipal Tourism Image: A Corpus-Based Comparative Analysis of Chinese and Western News Reporting RES, Vol. 14, No. 2 (2022), p106
- Supporting Leadership Factors for the Mastery of Core Competencies for College English Learners in Application-Oriented Universities in Shanghai: A Pilot Studyore Competencies for College English Learners in Application-Oriented Universities in Shanghai: A Pilot Study ELT, Vol. 15, No. 6 (2022), p39
- 16-Questions to Find Domestic-Terrorists, Mass-Murderers, Spree-Shooters, With a Study-1: 370-Workplace-Shooters vs. 370-Controls, and a Study-2: 9-Adult-Shooters With 12-Homicidal and 24-Controls Rated on the Ask Standard Predictor of Violence Potential-Adult Version and the MMPI-2: Implications Are to Use Computer-Tests and Machine-Learning-Equations to Lower Insurance Premiums and Prevent Church Bankruptcy RES, Vol. 14, No. 2 (2022), p76
- Pre-Service English Language Teachers’ Perceptions of A Good Language Teacher at the University of Technology and Applied Sciences (UTAS), AL-Rustaq, Oman ELT, Vol. 15, No. 6 (2022), p32
- The Problems of Summary Writing Encountered by Thai EFL Students: A Case Study of the Fourth Year English Major Students at Naresuan University ELT, Vol. 15, No. 6 (2022), p15
- Online Health Education Program to Prevent Tobacco Use for Student Teachers during COVID-19 Pandemic in Thailand: Design, Challenges, and Outcomes HES, Vol. 12, No. 2 (2022), p155