The Canadian Center of Science and Education (CCSE) is a private for-profit organization delivering support and services to educators and researchers in Canada and around the world.
The Canadian Center of Science and Education was established in 2006. In partnership with research institutions, community organizations, enterprises, and foundations, CCSE provides a variety of programs to support and promote education and research development, including educational programs for students, financial support for researchers, international education projects, and scientific publications.
CCSE publishes scholarly journals in a wide range of academic fields, including the social sciences, the humanities, the natural sciences, the biological and medical sciences, education, economics, and management. These journals deliver original, peer-reviewed research from international scholars to a worldwide audience. All our journals are available in electronic form in conjunction with their print editions. All journals are available for free download online.
- To work for future generations
- Scientific integrity and excellence
- Respect and equity in the workplace
- Scientific publishing
- Network development for international education and research
- Providing scholarships for educational institutions, students, and researchers
- Providing financial support for research projects
- Passive Solar Greenhouse-A Sustainable Option for Propagating Sweet Potato for Colder Climatic Regions SAR, Vol. 13, No. 1 (2024), p50
- Evaluation of Remotely Piloted Aircraft for Agricultural Spraying in Corn Cultivation in the Brazilian Savannah JSD, Vol. 17, No. 1 (2024), p36
- Financial Determinants of Pharmaceutical Supply for SIS Insured in Pasco Region 2019-2021 IJEF, Vol. 15, No. 12 (2023), p171
- International Journal of Psychological Studies, Vol. 15, No. 4, December 2023 IJPS, Vol. 15, No. 4 (2023), p49
- Reviewer Acknowledgements for International Business Research, Vol. 16, No. 12 IBR, Vol. 16, No. 12 (2023), p101
- Reviewer acknowledgements for English Language Teaching, Vol. 16, No. 12, 2023 ELT, Vol. 16, No. 12 (2023), p123
- A Corpus-based Study: A Comparison between China and Abroad in Current Hot Topics of English Language Teaching within Abstracts of TESOL Conventions ELT, Vol. 16, No. 12 (2023), p102
- Mean Oxidation Number of Organic Carbons for Quantifying Biomethane in Organophosphorous Compounds IJC, Vol. 16, No. 1 (2024), p11
- The Role of Chinese Vocabulary Knowledge in Composition Writing among Upper Elementary School Students JEDP, Vol. 14, No. 1 (2024), p35
- Math Anxiety, Achievement and Perceptions of Same-Ethnic Peers in Math Class JEDP, Vol. 14, No. 1 (2024), p23