The Canadian Center of Science and Education (CCSE) is a private for-profit organization delivering support and services to educators and researchers in Canada and around the world.
The Canadian Center of Science and Education was established in 2006. In partnership with research institutions, community organizations, enterprises, and foundations, CCSE provides a variety of programs to support and promote education and research development, including educational programs for students, financial support for researchers, international education projects, and scientific publications.
CCSE publishes scholarly journals in a wide range of academic fields, including the social sciences, the humanities, the natural sciences, the biological and medical sciences, education, economics, and management. These journals deliver original, peer-reviewed research from international scholars to a worldwide audience. All our journals are available in electronic form in conjunction with their print editions. All journals are available for free download online.
- To work for future generations
- Scientific integrity and excellence
- Respect and equity in the workplace
- Scientific publishing
- Network development for international education and research
- Providing scholarships for educational institutions, students, and researchers
- Providing financial support for research projects
- Mandatory Disclosures and Market Reaction: Evidence from Qatar Stock Exchange IJEF, Vol. 15, No. 2 (2023), p44
- Characteristics of Games and Online Purchase Decisions: An Analysis in the Italian Gambling Market IJBM, Vol. 18, No. 1 (2023), p173
- Reviewer acknowledgements for International Journal of English Linguistics, Vol. 13, No. 1 IJEL, Vol. 13, No. 1 (2023), p116
- Reviewer Acknowledgements for Journal of Education and Learning, Vol. 12, No. 1 JEL, Vol. 12, No. 1 (2023), p132
- Development of Grade 11 student Learning Achievements on Quadratic Functions Using Brain-Based Learning (BBL) Management JEL, Vol. 12, No. 1 (2023), p125
- Investigating Saudi Student Translators’ Difficulties and Strategies in Translating English Culture-bound and Idiomatic Expressions: A Quantitative Study ELT, Vol. 16, No. 2 (2023), p98
- Herd Behaviour of Pension Funds by Asset Class IJEF, Vol. 15, No. 2 (2023), p26
- The Fitness Services During the Covid-19 Pandemic in Relation to Membership Customer Behaviors: A Case in Vietnam ASS, Vol. 19, No. 1 (2023), p11
- Determinants of Corn and Soybean Futures Prices Traded on the Brazilian Stock Exchange: An ARDL Approach IJEF, Vol. 15, No. 1 (2023), p65
- Reviewer Acknowledgements for Computer and Information Science, Vol. 16, No. 1 CIS, Vol. 16, No. 1 (2023), p73