The Canadian Center of Science and Education (CCSE) is a private for-profit organization delivering support and services to educators and researchers in Canada and around the world.
The Canadian Center of Science and Education was established in 2006. In partnership with research institutions, community organizations, enterprises, and foundations, CCSE provides a variety of programs to support and promote education and research development, including educational programs for students, financial support for researchers, international education projects, and scientific publications.
CCSE publishes scholarly journals in a wide range of academic fields, including the social sciences, the humanities, the natural sciences, the biological and medical sciences, education, economics, and management. These journals deliver original, peer-reviewed research from international scholars to a worldwide audience. All our journals are available in electronic form in conjunction with their print editions. All journals are available for free download online.
- To work for future generations
- Scientific integrity and excellence
- Respect and equity in the workplace
- Scientific publishing
- Network development for international education and research
- Providing scholarships for educational institutions, students, and researchers
- Providing financial support for research projects
- Fama and French (1993) Three-Factor Model: Evidence from Conventional and Shariah-Compliant Portfolios in Bursa Malaysia IJBM, Vol. 17, No. 7 (2022), p66
- Is There a Relationship between CO2 Emissions by Sources, Electricity Consumption and Economic Growth in Côte d’Ivoire? Evidence from an ARDL Investigation IJEF, Vol. 14, No. 7 (2022), p28
- Poetry in Digital Times: A Didactic Proposal for the Use of Instapoetry in the EFL Context IJEL, Vol. 12, No. 4 (2022), p66
- The Development Executive Functions for Early Childhood in 21st Century JEL, Vol. 11, No. 4 (2022), p193
- Demographic Effects on Fertility Among Reproductive Aged Women in Ghana. A Demographic and Health Survey Analysis IJSP, Vol. 11, No. 4 (2022), p1
- Customer Perception of Sustainability Initiatives in the Restaurant Industry: A Discrete Choice Model Approach JMS, Vol. 12, No. 2 (2022), p20
- The Innovation Management Modelling in the Water Sector in the United Arab Emirates: A Mixed-Methods Study JMS, Vol. 12, No. 2 (2022), p1
- Paragraph Comprehension from the Perspective of Conjunctions and Structure under Structuralism ELT, Vol. 15, No. 7 (2022), p127
- Synthesis of Analogues of Natural Product ‘Antheminone A’ and Evaluation of Their Anti-Cancer Activity IJC, Vol. 14, No. 2 (2022), p1
- Prevalence and Associated Factors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Saudi Arabia: A Web Based Questionnaire Based Study GJHS, Vol. 14, No. 7 (2022), p61