The Canadian Center of Science and Education (CCSE) is a private for-profit organization delivering support and services to educators and researchers in Canada and around the world.
The Canadian Center of Science and Education was established in 2006. In partnership with research institutions, community organizations, enterprises, and foundations, CCSE provides a variety of programs to support and promote education and research development, including educational programs for students, financial support for researchers, international education projects, and scientific publications.
CCSE publishes scholarly journals in a wide range of academic fields, including the social sciences, the humanities, the natural sciences, the biological and medical sciences, education, economics, and management. These journals deliver original, peer-reviewed research from international scholars to a worldwide audience. All our journals are available in electronic form in conjunction with their print editions. All journals are available for free download online.
- To work for future generations
- Scientific integrity and excellence
- Respect and equity in the workplace
- Scientific publishing
- Network development for international education and research
- Providing scholarships for educational institutions, students, and researchers
- Providing financial support for research projects
- “Raising Gifted Children” Metaphor from the Perspectives of Turkish Gifted and Talented Children’s Parents IES, Vol. 16, No. 5 (2023), p38
- Developing a Program to Strengthen Academic Leadership of Primary School Administrators in Northeast of Thailand IES, Vol. 16, No. 5 (2023), p29
- Intelligent Educational Recommendation Platform with AI Chatbots IES, Vol. 16, No. 5 (2023), p19
- The Comparison of Empathy and Self-Confidence Levels of Physical Education and Sports School Students IES, Vol. 16, No. 5 (2023), p9
- On-site and Online Classroom Activities and Thai EFL Learners’ Language Anxiety before and during the COVID-19 Pandemic ELT, Vol. 16, No. 10 (2023), p21
- Are Colors Influential in Changing the Attitudes and Behaviors of Customers in Their Purchase Decision-Making? IJBM, Vol. 18, No. 6 (2023), p27
- Assessing the Impact of Banks’ High-Tech Investments on Efficiency: What Is the Actual Relationship Direction? IJBM, Vol. 18, No. 6 (2023), p13
- Human Resources Practices in the Context of Sustainability: The Forestry Case IJBM, Vol. 18, No. 6 (2023), p1
- Experiential Learning Practices and Career Courses: Predictors of First Destination Outcomes HES, Vol. 13, No. 4 (2023), p40
- The Social Geography of Women’s Attitudes toward Wife-beating in Ethiopia: A Contribution Towards Proper Application of Spatial Statistics JGG, Vol. 15, No. 2 (2023), p16