- Sustainable and Circular Business Model for Oil & Gas Offshore Platform Decommissioning
- Vincenzo Basile
- Roberto Vona
- p1 PDF
- Technological Innovation and Competitive Advantage: Empirical Evidence from Large Telecommunication Firms
- Perpetua S. Wanaswa
- Zachary B. Awino
- Martin Ogutu
- Joseph Owino
- p21 PDF
- The Influence of Organizational Silence on Job Burnout: A Practical Study on Shipping Companies in Jordan
- Yazan Emnawer Al Haraisa
- p29 PDF
- Leveraging on Motivation to Retain Employees: The Role of Psychological Contract
- Ghulam Ahmed Bin Donkor
- Godfrey Adda
- Mohammed Kweku Baidoo
- p40 PDF
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) in Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As)
- Muhammad Emdadul Haque
- p55 PDF
- Determinants of Enterprise Performance in Uganda’s Tourism Sector: Does Gender Matter?
- John Mutenyo
- Margaret Banga
- John Bbale Mayanja
- Rose Nakimu
- Ruth Nsibirano
- Dorothy Massa
- Lawrence Kalyowa
- p63 PDF
- Decision Drivers for Search Engine Usage – The Mediating and Moderating Role of Lock-in Effects
- Ingo Knuth
- Janina Masuhr
- p86 PDF
- Discussion on the Transformation Strategy of the General Welfare Service Ministry of MND-The Case of Taiwan
- Jui-Lung Chen
- Jun-Ming Hong
- p95 PDF
- Financial Leverage, Educational-Level Faultline Strength and Strategic Change: Evidence from China
- Dan Liu
- Qun-zhu Wang
- p104 PDF
- e-Version First Issue: Vol. 16, No. 11, 2021
- Current Issue: Vol. 16, No. 10, 2021
- All Issues: 2008-2021
The journal accepts Online submission and E-mail submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
1. Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
2. Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
3. Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
4. The authors revise paper and Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting)(300USD).
5. After publication, the corresponding author will receive two copies of printed journals, free of charge.
6. E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue with two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- AIDEA list (Italian Academy of Business Administration)
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant