- Machine Learning in Accounting & Finance: Architecture, Scope & Challenges
- Ishan S. Kapoor
- Sunint Bindra
- Monika Bhatia
- p13 PDF
- Technology Readiness among Consumers in Oman: The Case of Adopting E-Services
- Nawahel Said Nasser Al-Junaibi
- Abdulkadir Shehu
- Asma Yahya Al Rawahi
- Maryam Hamood Said Al-Toubi
- p42 PDF
- The Impact of Training on Employee Retention: An Empirical Research on the Private Sector in Egypt
- Ashraf Elsafty
- Mahmoud Oraby
- p58 PDF
- Strategic Relationship Marketing Stratagems: An Impeccable Constituent for Sustainable Retention
- Affran S.
- E. N. Gyamfi
- p75 PDF
- e-Version First Issue: Vol. 17, No. 6, 2022
- Current Issue: Vol. 17, No. 5, 2022
- All Issues: 2008-2022
The journal accepts Online submission and E-mail submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at email@example.com.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
1. Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
2. Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
3. Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
4. The authors revise paper and Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting)(300USD).
5. After publication, the corresponding author will receive two copies of printed journals, free of charge.
6. E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue with two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- AIDEA list (Italian Academy of Business Administration)
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant