Call for Papers：Vol. 18, No. 2, April 2023
Posted on Feb 2, 2023 International Journal of Business and Management is calling for papers for the Vol. 18, No. 2, April 2023 issue. Read More
Current: Vol. 18, No. 1 (2023)
- The Impact of Tourism Income on Foreign Reserves in Jordan during the Period 2005-2020
- Amjad Qwader
- Ateyah Alawneh
- p16 PDF
- A Study on the Prospect of the Cloud Kitchen Model in Dhaka
- Tanveer Ahmed Khan
- Samin Arman Khan
- Shadatul Haque
- Md. Fahad Been Ayub
- p46 PDF
- Evolving Human Resource Management Practices and Employee Performance of Selected Pharmaceutical Companies in Nigeria
- Eromafuru Edward Godbless
- Ohwojero Kelvin Obaro
- p60 PDF
- The Effects of EVC Plus on Firm’s Sales Performance
- Abdisalan Salad Warsame
- p75 PDF
- The Effect of E-Marketing on The Performance of Small Business Enterprises
- Khalid Naser AL Zubi
- p88 PDF
- An Analytical View on the Theranos Fraud and the Way Forward–An Accounting Perspective
- Janine Bundy
- Ikechukwu Ndu
- p100 PDF
- The Audit Quality and the Cessation of the Activity of the Companies
- Marco Maggiorani
- p108 PDF
- Personality Traits and Whistleblowing on Twitter: The Moderating Roles of Moral Identity and Politics Perceptions
- Feiyan Chen
- Shengmin Liu
- p117 PDF
- Supply Chain Resilience in the Pharmaceutical Industry: A Qualitative Analysis from Scholarly and Managerial Perspectives
- Francesca Faggioni
- Marco Valerio Rossi
- Andrea Sestino
- p129 PDF
- e-Version First Issue: Vol. 18, No. 2, 2023
- Current Issue: Vol. 18, No. 1, 2023
- All Issues: 2008-2023
The journal accepts Online submission and E-mail submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
1. Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
2. Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
3. Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
4. The authors revise paper and Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting)(300USD).
5. After publication, the corresponding author will receive two copies of printed journals, free of charge.
6. E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue with two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2021): 0.55
- Academic Journals Database
- AIDEA list (Italian Academy of Business Administration)
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Berkeley Library
- CNKI Scholar
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- UoS Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant