Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, we welcome you to join us. Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 International Education Studies (IES) is bimonthly, published in every month by Canadian Center of Science and Education. The editorial board welcomes complete unpublished and original works on inter.. Read More
- What Are the Curriculum Implementation Difficulties by Teachers of Syrian Students?
- Durmuş Ziya Görür
- Mustafa Cem Babadoğan
- p13 PDF
- Factors Influencing Teachers’ Continuation of Online Learning in Elementary Schools
- Abdullah Masmali
- Fahhad Alghamdi
- p31 PDF
- Development of Excellent Leadership Indicators of Administrators in Private Schools in Northeastern Thailand
- Weerawat Sintupun
- Wichit Khammantakhun
- Thanyaporn Nualsing
- p60 PDF
- Developing the Phonemic Awareness of Students Who Are Hard of Hearing and Have Dyslexia
- Mohammed Saleh Alajlan
- p72 PDF
- Secondary Students’ Perceptions of Their Engagement in a Correcting Process
- Trang Thi Doan Dang
- p78 PDF
- Literature and Project-Based Learning and Learning Outcomes of Young Children
- Veena Prachagool
- p93 PDF
- Occupational Stress, Coping Strategies, Health, and Well-Being Among University Academic Staff—An Integrative Review
- Panshuo Shen
- Paul Slater
- p99 PDF
- Geography Literacy Profile of Pre-Service Teachers: The Case of Turkey
- Ebru Gençtürk Güven
- p125 PDF
- Investigating the Teaching Practice Framework in the Departments of Primary Education in Greece: A Sociological Approach
- Vasiliki-Eleni Selechopoulou
- Dimitris Sakkoulis
- Anna Asimaki
- p140 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
The journal accepts Online Submission and Email submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at email@example.com.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the Open Access Fee (400USD).
(The fee is mainly used for covering the cost of getting doi number, plagiarism prevention, language editing and formatting, article hosting service, and other open access services.)
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
h-index : 62
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- DESY Publication Database
- DTU Findit (DTU Library)
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Educational Research Abstracts
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Ghent University Library
- HOLLIS (Harvard Library)
- Infotrieve (Copyright Clearance Center)
- Jisc Library Hub Discover
- LSE Library
- Microsoft Academic
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Southwest-German Union Catalogue
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Stanford Libraries
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- University Library (USask)
- Chris LeeEditorial Assistant