As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. Please read the Author Guide before you submit a manuscript.
2. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
3. The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
4. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guide.
5. Add DOIs and persistent links to those references that have DOIs, please see the Author Guide.
6. If the paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay article processing charge (formatting and hosting): 300USD/article.
7. Copyrights for articles published in this journal are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
Start a New Submission
- Option 1: Click Here to submit a manuscript online. No registration required.
- Option 2: Send your manuscript and supplements (if applicable) to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Google-based Impact Factor (2021): 0.55
- Academic Journals Database
- AIDEA list (Italian Academy of Business Administration)
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Berkeley Library
- CNKI Scholar
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- UoS Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant