A Survey of China's Pharmaceutical R & D Needs of the Pharmaceutical Technology Brokerage
- Liang Cao
- Xiaoming Wu
AbstractObjective: To understand the demands for pharmaceutical technology brokers in China and provide a theoretical
basis for its development.
Methods: Using the sampling method to survey university research organizations and pharmaceutical
associations which have pharmacy major. And 480 valid questionnaires have been analyzed.
Results: Most respondents agree the application and industrialization of pharmaceutical projects are
underdeveloped and pharmaceutical brokers are on a huge demand. They hope to form a standard pharmaceutical
broker management system.
Conclusion: The pharmaceutical industry and the community should have a correct understanding of
pharmaceutical brokers. Also it is proposed to strengthen its supervision, management, training, assessment and
to quickly cultivate a group of excellent professionals to fill up the market gap.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- AIDEA list (Italian Academy of Business Administration)
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant