The Governance and Its Impact on the Organizational Intelligence from the Point of View for the Employees of the Social Security Corporation (SSC) in Jordan
- Eyad Al Rawashdeh
This study aimed at analyzing the governance and its impact on the organizational intelligence from the point of view of employees of the Social Security Corporation (SSC) in Jordan.
To achieve the objectives of the study, a questionnaire was developed covering the study's variables. The questionnaire was distributed to the entire community of the study, which had 191 managers, deputy directors, heads of department, heads of division as well as employees.
The study used analytical descriptive statistical methods, using the Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS).
The study reached a number of results, the most important are the following: The general arithmetic mean of the respondents 'perceptions of the dimensions of governance in the SSC came at a medium rating.
Also, the general arithmetic mean of the respondents' perceptions of the dimensions of the organizational intelligence in the SSC came at a medium rating. And, there is a statistically significant relationship between the independent variable (governance) and its different dimensions and the dependent variable (organizational intelligence) and its different dimensions.
In light of these results, the study recommended a number of recommendations, the most important are: establishing a governance system that is declared to all parties concerned to implement it, and clarifies the duties and responsibilities of each employee in the corporation.Another recommendation is continuing to develop the capabilities that enhance the company's abilities of sensing and responding because of its positive impact on boosting the organizational intelligence.
- Academic Journals Database
- AIDEA list (Italian Academy of Business Administration)
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant