Knowledge Management Processes and Their Impact on Organizational Performance, the Adoption Balanced Scorecard: The Moderating Role of Quality Assurance Standards—An Applied Study on Private Jordanian Universities
- Mohammad Al-Hayaly
- Fayez Alnajjar
The study aims to identify the knowledge management processes and their impact on the organizational performance in the Jordanian private universities, the impact of knowledge management on organizational performance was tested next. Finally, the quality assurance standard as a moderating variable was studied.
The study was conducted on Jordanian private universities with a stratified proportionate random sample consisted of (334) faculty members. Questionnaires were distributed to the sample to collect the primary data needed to achieve the study goals.
The results of testing hypothesis showed significant impact of knowledge management processes on the organizational performance, and showed significant impact of the quality assurance standards on improving the impact of knowledge management on the organizational performance, where the coefficient of determination increased from (72.7%) to (81.2%) when studying the impact of combined knowledge management processes on the organizational performance.
The study recommended the followings:
-Universities should seek to establish a formal specialize department to test creative ideas, and then create working groups within universities, and create an incentive system for creative achievements, in order to support the process of knowledge discovery.
-Universities should strive to acquire, develop, and distribute knowledge through the help of international expertise to encourage academic activities that increase the level of knowledge sharing.
-Universities should follow the scientific and practical quality assurance standards because they represent leading indicators of success toward outstanding performance.
- Full Text: PDF
Google-based Impact Factor (2023): 0.81
- Academic Journals Database
- AIDEA list (Italian Academy of Business Administration)
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Berkeley Library
- CNKI Scholar
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- UoS Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant