Embedding Theory in Corporate Identity through the Social Construction Lens
- Olutayo Otubanjo
This paper strengthens the concept of corporate identity by embedding it with the social constructionist theory.
This objective is accomplished through the integration of core arguments within Berger and Luckman’s social
constructionist epistemology with important viewpoints present within a variety of corporate identity models.
Importantly, the outcome of the integration exercise reveals seven thematic points of interconnectivity between
social constructionism and corporate identity. It is hoped that these points on interconnectivity would lay a
foundation for further studies on how the concept of corporate identity can be further strengthened with theory.
- Full Text: PDF
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2023): 0.81
- Academic Journals Database
- AIDEA list (Italian Academy of Business Administration)
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Berkeley Library
- CNKI Scholar
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- UoS Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant