Publish a Special Issue
In order to better serve the needs of the academic community, we welcome collaborations with other institutions to publish special issues. If you are interested in publishing a special issue with our journal, please send your inquiry and proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before embarking on a special issue with our journal, please take note of the following points:
- Special issues should be focused on a specific research topic, conference, or closely related area of research.
- Articles accepted for publication in special issues will undergo the same rigorous review process as regular issues.
- You are welcome to recommend appropriate researchers to act as guest editors and reviewers.
- To ensure timely publication, please discuss your proposal with us at least five months in advance.
- An article processing charge (APC) will be charged for each article.
- We will provide you with a number of printed journals, with a maximum of two copies of each article.
- We also offer a free e-journal in PDF format if required.
We are committed to facilitating the dissemination of high-quality research and knowledge through special issues. We look forward to working with you to bring your research to a wider audience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or concerns.
- Academic Journals Database
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- DTU Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Sophia WangEditorial Assistant