- General Information
- Submission Preparation
- Manuscript Selection
- Journal Publishing Workflow
- Authorship, Misconduct and Ethical Issues
- Copyrights Notice
- Paper Submission Guide: MS-Word or PDF
- Paper Template: MS-Word
- Application Form for Free Print Journals: MS-Word (Authors only)
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Please read the Author Guide before you submit a manuscript.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or PDF file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guide.
- Add DOIs and persistent links to those references that have DOIs, please see the Author Guide.
- If the paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting).
The Canadian Center of Science and Education (CCSE) has developed a manuscript-selection system called the Star System for Journal Quality.
Step 1: Basic Check
The editor or editorial assistant checks a received manuscript to determine whether it fits the journal’s aim and scope. Manuscripts out of the journal’s scope are rejected. Articles published fully or partly in other publications/websites are not reviewed or accepted.
Step 2: Similarity Check
Please be aware that we check all submitted manuscripts for plagiarism. We use CrossCheck (powered by iThenticate, the leading plagiarism-detection system) to check for similarity to previously published documents. All manuscripts containing plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, and dishonesty are rejected.
Step 3: Peer Review
We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers’ and authors' identities remain anonymous. The submitted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial staff member as well as one to three external reviewers. The review process may take two to four weeks. In some rare cases, according to the recommendations from editors and reviewers, a second round of peer review may be initiated. Please see a sample of Result of Review.
Step 4: Acceptance/Rejection Decision
The decision to accept an article is based on the average score given by reviewers. The reviewers grade a submitted manuscript on a scale of 1 to 5. To be accepted for publication, the manuscript must obtain an average score not less than 2.5 (some journals require a higher score). However, we may reject a manuscript with a score higher than 2.5 when an editor or reviewer thinks it is not suitable for publication.
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Authorship, Misconduct and Ethical Issues
We follow the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)'s Core Practices and its advices. It covers: authorship, conflict of interest, data, ethical problems, peer review, plagiarism, redundant (duplicate) publication, and whistleblowing.
We follow the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)'s Retraction Guidelines.
Copyrights for articles published in this journal are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
(The data was calculated based on Google Scholar Citations)
1. Google-based Impact Factor (2021): 1.11
2. h-index (December 2021): 29
3. i10-index (December 2021): 87
4. h5-index (December 2021): N/A
5. h5-median (December 2021): N/A
- Academic Journals Database
- CNKI Scholar
- Copyright Clearance Center
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Harvard Library
- Jisc Library Hub Discover
- LIVIVO (ZB MED)
- Open Access Journals Search Engine(OAJSE)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Stanford Libraries
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- UCR Library
- UoB Library
- Zeitschriften Daten Bank (ZDB)
- Carol WongEditorial Assistant