How to Deal with Student Misbehaviour in the Classroom?
- Xinrui Yuan
- Ling Che
AbstractStudent Misbehaviour in the classroom is a tough and unavoidable task to the teachers and it takes up teachers considerable time to deal with. The paper tries to define and classify classroom misbehaviour, and then attempts to generally analyse the main reasons that cause students misbehaviour in the classroom from three aspects: the students, the teacher and the society, then according to the seriousness of misbehaviour it gives some suggestions of appropriate steps to control the problem effectively, from preventing to punishment, to build good student-teacher relationship and assure the teaching and learning progress.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- FindIt@Bham (UoB Library)
- HOLLIS (Harvard Library)
- Infotrieve (Copyright Clearance Center)
- Jisc Library Hub Discover
- LIVIVO (ZB MED)
- Open Access Journals Search Engine(OAJSE)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Stanford Libraries
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- UCR Library
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Carol WongEditorial Assistant