Publish a Special Issue
If interested in publishing a special issue with this journal, please contact us for details, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this regard, the following points should be considered:
1. If you would like to publish a special issue, please discuss it with us at least five months before publication to give us time to prepare.
2. You should pay an Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting) for each article. Usually, we publish eight to thirty articles per issue.
3. We will offer you a number of printed journals - maximum two copies of each article.
4. We provide you with a free e-journal in PDF, if you need it.
5. You may nominate guest editors and reviewers for the special issue, and we will list their names in the issue.
h-index (2017): 2
i10-index (2017): 0
h5-index (2017): N/A
h5-median (2017): N/A
- CNKI Scholar
- DTU Findit (DTU Library)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Ghent University Library
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Jisc Library Hub Discover
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Stanford Libraries
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- Universe Digital Library
- Joseph TaiEditorial Assistant