Vol. 12, No. 1 (2022), Energy and Environment Research
Energy and Environment Research, Vol. 12, No. 1, June 2022
- Integrated Carbon Policy Design for Achieving Net-Zero Targets
- Abhijeet Acharya
- Dynamic Economic Analysis between Renewable Energy, Carbon Dioxide Emissions, Trade and GDP based on VECM Granger test and Wavelet Analysis
- Meili Liu
- Liwei Wang
- Chun-Te Lee
- Jeng-Eng Lin
- A Novel Integrated Design for Heat and Water Recovery from Exhaust Flue Gas of Bandar Abbas Power Plant
- Erfan Ghamati
- Javad Mirrezaie Roudaki
- Long Term Electricity Load Forecast Based on Machine Learning for Cameroon’s Power System
- Terence K. Lukong
- Derick N. Tanyu
- Thomas T. Tatietse
- Detlef Schulz
- Problems of Invasive Species of Water Hyacinth (Eichhornia Crassipes [Mart.] Solms) in Cameroon with Special Reference to Its Eradication and Valorization: A Bibliographical Review
- Nwamo R.D.
- Ajonina G.N.
- Pride Ndasi Ngwasiri
- Besack F.
- Moudingo E.J-H.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
(The data was calculated based on Google Scholar Citations)
h-index (July 2022): 19
i10-index (July 2022): 53
h5-index (July 2022): N/A
h5-median(July 2022): N/A
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Lesley LuoEditorial Assistant