Posted on Nov 8, 2018 We are seeking submissions for Vol. 11, No. 1, February 2019 issue. Submission deadline: January 5, 2019. Read More
Posted on Oct 8, 2018 2018 Q3: Articles Received: 53; Accepted: 28; Rejected: 25; Published: 16; Retracted: 0 2018 Q2: Articles Received: 55; Accepted: 32; Rejected: 23; Published: 19; Retracted: 0 ... Read More
Posted on Sep 28, 2018 We are seeking submissions for Vol. 10, No. 6, December 2018 issue. Submission deadline: November 1, 2018. Read More
- Distribution of the Largest Strong Goldbach Numbers Generated by Primes
- Pingyuan Zhou
- Rong Ao
- Multi-factor Stock Selection Model Based on Kernel Support Vector Machine
- Ru Zhang
- Zi-ang Lin
- Shaozhen Chen
- Zhixuan Lin
- Xingwei Liang
- Simulation of the Effect of Oil Volume Fractions in an Oil-Water Flows Along a Circular Pipe: A Finite Element Approach
- Ferdusee Akter
- Md. Bhuyan
- Ujjwal Deb
- An Algorithm for Solving Nonlinear Equations Using Distributions
- Houssam Houssein
- Analytic Formulas to Calculate Symmetric Brothers of a Node in a Perfect Binary Tree
- Xingbo WANG
- Zhen SHEN
- The Exponential Attractor for a Class of Nonlinear Coupled Kirchhoff Equations with Strong Linear Damping
- Guoguang Lin
- Lingjuan Hu
- A New Method for Optimal Solutions of Transportation Problems in LPP
- Muhammad Hanif
- Farzana Sultana Rafi
- Numerical Blow-up for A Heat Equation with Nonlinear Boundary Conditions
- Kouame Beranger Edja
- Kidjegbo Augustin Toure
- Brou Jean-Claude Koua
- Study of Samuelson’s General Model of National Economy and Definition of Asymptotic-Stability Conditions
- Athanasios D. Karageorgos
- Grigoris I Kalogeropoulos
- Modeling Optimal Control of Cholera Disease Under the Interventions of Vaccination, Treatment and Education Awareness
- Hellen Namawejje
- Emmanuel Obuya
- Livingstone S. Luboobi
- Iteration of Holomorphic Function Systems on the Riemann Sphere
- Rufin EYELANGOLI OKANDZE
- Vital Delmas MABONZO
- Dieudonne AMPINI
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (300USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal's webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- UC Riverside Library
- Universal Digital Library
- Sophia WangEditorial Assistant