Posted on Oct 2, 2019 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019Q3 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/hes/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Aug 10, 2019 Higher Education Studies (HES) is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 9, No. 4, December 2019 issue (Deadline: November 1, 2019). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to HES. If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to HES, pl Read More
Posted on Jul 5, 2019 Higher Education Studies (HES) has been indexed in ERA, Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in Australia’s higher ed Read More
- An Empirical Study on Postgraduate Education of Business English in China
- Xuemei Lu
- Wenzhong Zhu
- Supply Chain Management Model in Digital Quality Assurance for ASEAN University Network Quality Assurance (AUN-QA)
- Attiyaporn Kaewngam
- Pinanta Chatwattana
- Pallop Piriyasurawong
- Research on Classification Method of Undergraduates’ Creative Ability for Classified Teaching
- Yi Xu
- Xiaotian Ma
- Tan Derong
- Cong Guo
- Dong Guo
- Jinju Shao
- Undergraduate Student Education Programs Regarding Braille Literacy: A Transnational Comparative Study
- Vassilios Argyropoulos
- Andrea Hathazi
- Magda Nikolaraizi
- Predictive Effect of Social Achievement Goals and Classroom Incivility on Difficulties during Emotion Regulation
- Nihan Sölpük Turhan
- Tuğba Yılmaz Bingöl
- Nihan Arslan
- A Study on Academic Adaptation of International Students in China
- Mudassir Hussain
- Hong Shen
- A Comparative Research on Proving: The Case of Prospective Mathematics Teachers
- Gülçin Oflaz
- Kübra Polat
- Duygu Altaylı Özgül
- Mario Alcaide
- José Carrillo
- Undergraduate Research Supervision: A Case Study of Supervisors' Perceptions at Yanbu University College
- Suzan Hasan Al-Doubi
- Hala Fawzi
- JoDee Walters
- Ten Salient Practices for Mentoring Student Research in Schools: New Opportunities for Teacher Professional Development
- Helen Walkington
- Elizabeth A. C. Rushton
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-12 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (400USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- CNKI Scholar
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Open Access Journals Search Engine(OAJSE)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Sherry LinEditorial Assistant