THE ROLE OF SCHOOL COUNSELOR IN ALLEVIATION OF OCCUPATIONAL ANXIETY OF PRESCHOOL TEACHERS
- Iosif Fagoulis
- ELISAVET PAPADOPOULOU
The complexity of teachers’ work, the ever increasing demands of their role and the special conditions of their work environment are the cause of their work related anxiety.
The School Counselor (SC) can contribute to alleviate all occupational anxiety by means of support and leadership.
The aim of our project is to investigate the level of work related anxiety of preschool teachers, the factors contributing to this, as well as the contribution of the SC to its minimization. Finally, we portray the profile of the desirable leading figure of the-School Counselor, his/her role, and characteristics, as such are described by preschool teachers.
- Academic Journals Database
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Paige DouEditorial Assistant