Posted on May 12, 2021 Review of European Studies is now calling for papers for Vol. 13, No. 3, September 2021 issue. (Submission Deadline: August 5, 2021). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the About the Journal page for the journa Read More
Posted on Jan 5, 2021 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2020 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/res/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Jun 27, 2019 Review of European Studies (RES) has been indexed in ERA 2018 Journal List. Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in A Read More
- Fertility Decrease and Son Preference Among the Educated Middle-Class in Kathmandu
- Bishnu Prasad Dahal
- p1 PDF
- Digital Storytelling in Education: A Systematic Review of the Literature
- Carmen Lucena Rodríguez
- Marta García-Jiménez
- Belén Massó-Guijarro
- Cristina Cruz-González
- p13 PDF
- Good Governance and Economic Growth in South European Countries
- Dimitra Mitsi
- p26 PDF
- European Entrepreneurship Reinforcement Policies in Macro, Meso, and Micro Terms for the Post-COVID-19 Era
- Dimos Chatzinikolaou
- Michail Demertzis
- Charis Vlados
- p39 PDF
- Implications of the Digital Divide for the Learning Process During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Gila Cohen Zilka
- Idit Finkelstein
- Revital Cohen
- Ilan Daniels Rahimi
- p57 PDF
- Subjective Well-being, Mental Health and Concerns During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Evidence From the Global South
- Lina Martínez
- Valeria Trofimoff
- Isabella Valencia
- p72 PDF
- Investigation of Causal Correlations Between Higher Education Development and Economic Growth in Vietnam
- Nguyen Duc Hanh
- Bui Manh Dung
- p83 PDF
- Some Considerations on the Issue of Economic and Social Sustainability
- Giovanni Antonio COSSIGA
- p97 PDF
- Staroverstvo - the Old Religion - the Slovene Pre-Christian Religion
- Anton Perdih
- p114 PDF
- Investigating the Effects of Sociodemographic Characteristics on Psychological Factors That Impact on Educational Process of Adult Learners in Second Chance Schools in Greece
- Georgia Karakitsiou
- Anna Tsiakiri
- Katerina Kedraka
- p122 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal's webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Paige DouEditorial Assistant