As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Please read the Author Guide before you submit a manuscript.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guide.
- Add DOIs and persistent links to those references that have DOIs, please see the Author Guide.
- If the paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee: 300USD/article.
- Copyrights for articles published in this journal are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
Start a New Submission
- Option 1: Click Here to submit a manuscript online. No registration required.
- Option 2: Send your manuscript and supplements (if applicable) to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data was calculated based on Google Scholar Citations
Google-based Impact Factor (2021): 0.52
h-index (December 2021): 22
i10-index (December 2021): 74
h5-index (December 2021): N/A
h5-median (December 2021): N/A
- John MartinEditorial Assistant