A Constrained Investment Policy for Defined -- Contribution Pension Fund Management
- Godswill Achi
- Okafor U.
AbstractThis paper considered a stochastic control problem for the optimal management of a contribution pension fund model with solvency constraints. It is also strategic to accept the attitude of the fund manager who can invest in two assets: (a risky one and a non risky one in a standard Black Scholes market) and maximize the utility function consequent upon the current level of fund wealth. Our aim in this paper is to pose a constraint on the fund manager by ensuring that a solvency level is maintained on the fund wealth. This implies that the wealth of the running pension fund remains above a stipulated level i.e. the solvency level.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- DTU Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Sophia WangEditorial Assistant