Parametric Equations for Space Curves Whose Spherical Images Are Slant Helices
- Abderrazzak EL HAIMI
- Malika IZID
- Amina OUAZZANI CHAHDI
The curve whose tangent and binormal indicatrices are slant helices is called a slant-slant helix.
In this paper, we give a new characterization of a slant-slant helix and determine a vector differential equation of the third order satisfied by the derivative of principal normal vector fields of a regular curve. In terms of solution, we determine the parametric representation of the slant-slant helix from the intrinsic equations.
Finally, we present some examples of slant-slant helices by means of intrinsic equations.
- Full Text: PDF
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- h-index (December 2021): 22
- i10-index (December 2021): 78
- h5-index (December 2021): N/A
- h5-median (December 2021): N/A
( The data was calculated based on Google Scholar Citations. Click Here to Learn More. )
- Academic Journals Database
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- DTU Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Sophia WangEditorial Assistant