Publish a Special Issue
In order to better serve the needs of the academic community, we welcome collaborations with other institutions to publish special issues. If you are interested in publishing a special issue with our journal, please send your inquiry and proposal to email@example.com.
Before embarking on a special issue with our journal, please take note of the following points:
- Special issues should be focused on a specific research topic, conference, or closely related area of research.
- Articles accepted for publication in special issues will undergo the same rigorous review process as regular issues.
- You are welcome to recommend appropriate researchers to act as guest editors and reviewers.
- To ensure timely publication, please discuss your proposal with us at least five months in advance.
- An article processing charge (APC) will be charged for each article.
- We will provide you with a number of printed journals, with a maximum of two copies of each article.
- We also offer a free e-journal in PDF format if required.
We are committed to facilitating the dissemination of high-quality research and knowledge through special issues. We look forward to working with you to bring your research to a wider audience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or concerns.
The data was calculated based on Google Scholar Citations.
- h-index (August 2022): 67
- i10-index (August 2022): 839
- h5-index (August 2022): 20
- h5-median (August 2022): 28
Journal of Agricultural Science is listed in NLM Catalog PubMed:
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Berkeley Library
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- Copyright Clearance Center
- DESY Publication Database
- DTU Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Index Copernicus
- Jisc Library Hub Discover
- LIVIVO (ZB MED)
- Max Planck Institutes
- NLM Catalog PubMed
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Semantic Scholar
- Southwest-German Union Catalogue
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Stanford Libraries
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- WRLC Catalog
- Zeitschriften Daten Bank (ZDB)
- Anne BrownEditorial Assistant