Recruitment for Reviewers
CCSE operates a group of scholarly journals covering the natural sciences, social sciences, and engineering. The editorial board welcomes you to join us as a reviewer.
- Part time
- Working language:
- Working style:
- Voluntary job, no payment
Participation in the peer-review process is absolutely essential to the success and reputation of the journal. Reviewers and editors determine which works are of quality and significance. Due to our extensive readership, the research and scholarship selected by our reviewers will ultimately have an impact on literacy in national and international classrooms.
Reviewers’ names will be listed in the printed journal and on the journal's webpage.
- Possess a doctoral degree in a discipline related closely to the journal
- Hold a teaching or research position at a university or academic institution
- Be fluent in academic and professional English
- Have a strong interest in the scholarly journal
- Work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
- Reviewers are required to follow the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)'s COPE Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers.
How to apply
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- UCR Library
- Wendy SmithEditorial Assistant