Posted on Jan 5, 2019 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019Q1 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jfr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Nov 2, 2018 Journal of Food Research (JFR) is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 8, No. 3, June 2019 issue (Deadline: May 1, 2019). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to JFR. If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to JFR, please v Read More
Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. The old website is shutdown, no information updated. You will enjoy the better interface and faster access to the contents and webpages, as well as a convenient process for m Read More
- Postharvest Physiology, Biochemistry and Quality Management of Chili Plum (Spondias purpurea var. Lutea): A Review
- Majeed Mohammed
- Puran Bridgemohan
- Owen Graham
- Lynda Wickham
- Ronell S. H. Bridgemohan
- Zareef Mohammed
- A Behavioral Assessment of College Students’ Knowledge, Awareness, and Consumption on Snack Foods That May Contain Probiotics
- Sarah A. Sorensen
- Cheryl R. Rock
- Dustin M. Moore
- Rachel E. Blaine
- Christine B. Costa
- An Assessment of Total Polyphenolic Content and Antioxidant Potential of Mauby Bark Extracts (Colubrina arborescens) Brewed for Different Lengths of Time
- Jeremy Embola
- Cheryl Rock
- Long Wang
- Wendy Reiboldt
- Saba Ahmed
- Simindokht Aliabadi
- A Comparison of the Polyphenolic and Free Radical Scavenging Activity of Cold Brew versus Hot Brew Black Tea (Camellia Sinensis, Theaceae)
- Chathuranga Manhari Magammana
- Cheryl Rosita Rock
- Long Wang
- Virginia Gray
- Product Development Considerations of Flaxseed Supplementation for the Aging Population: A Pilot Study
- Jenny Y. Nguyen
- Cheryl R. Rock
- Virginia B. Gray
- Maria Claver
- Christine Costa
- Effect of Processing Methods on the Physicochemical, Mineral and Carotene Content of Orange Fleshed Sweet Potato (OFSP)
- J. Eke-Ejiofor
- B. U. Onyeso
- Study of Four Onion Varieties Drying Kinetics in an Oven and a Solar Greenhouse
- Ngoné Fall Beye
- Nicolas Cyrille Ayessou
- Cheikhou Kane
- Mariame Niang Mbaye
- Cheikh Talla
- Abdou Sene
- Codou Mar Diop
- Evaluation of a Real Time PCR Assay and a ELISA Method for the Detection of Walnuts and Almonds Allergen Traces in Food Products
- Dimitra Houhoula
- Spiridon Andreas Papatheodorou
- Dimitra Moschou
- Sofia Pappa
- Nikolaos Tsaatazoglou
- Stamatios Koussissis
- John Tsaknis
- Vladimiros Lougovois
- Jan F. M. Van Impe
- Efstathia Tsakali
- Effect of Soy Concentrate, Oat (Avena sativa) Flour and Chia Seeds (Salvia hispanica) as a Partial Substitute of Wheat Flour (Triticum aestivum) on Protein Content, Dietary Fiber Content, Textural Shelf Life and Organoleptic Properties of Breadsticks
- Mariel Angélica Reyes Rendón
- Esther Pérez Carrillo
- Sara Guajardo Flores
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (300USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Bella DongEditorial Assistant