Posted on Oct 31, 2019 Journal of Food Research (JFR) is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 9, No. 1, February 2020 issue (Deadline: January 1, 2020). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to JFR. If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to JFR, ple Read More
Posted on Oct 2, 2019 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019Q3 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jfr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Jul 5, 2019 Journal of Food Research (JFR) has been indexed in ERA, Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in Australia’s higher ed Read More
- Effect of Extraction Conditions for Recovery of Chlorogenic Acid and Flavonoids from Wet Cider Apple Pomace under Subcritical Water
- Salis Ibrahim
- Regina Santos
- Steve Bowra
- Production Methods and Physicochemical Characteristics of Cassava Inoculum and Attiéké from Southern Côte d’Ivoire
- Justine Bomo Assanvo
- Georges N’zi Agbo
- Pierre Coulin
- Christoph Heuberger
- Zakaria Farah
- Fatty Acid Composition of Oil from Groundnuts and Oyster Nuts Grown in Uganda
- Juliet Hatoho Musalima
- Patrick Ogwok
- Diriisa Mugampoza
- Determination of Gamma-aminobutyric Acid (GABA) Content in Grains and Cruciferous Vegetable Seeds
- Fadwa Al-Taher
- Boris Nemzer
- Nutritional Composition of the Green Leaves of Quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa Willd.)
- Safiullah Pathan
- Frieda Eivazi
- Babu Valliyodan
- Kamalendu Paul
- Grato Ndunguru
- Kerry Clark
- Extraction of Proteins and Pasting and Antioxidant Properties of Soybean Hulls
- Sean X. Liu
- Diejun Chen
- Mukti Singh
- Jingyuan Xu
- In vitro Antioxidant Activities of Natural Polysaccharides: An overview
- Boris V. Nemzer
- Diganta Kalita
- Alexander Ya Yashin
- Nikolay E. Nifantiev
- Yakov I. Yashin
- Evaluation of Phenolic Content and Free Radical Scavenging Activity of Indonesia Wild Honey Collected from Seven Different Regions
- Y. Riswahyuli
- Abdul Rohman
- Francis M. C. S. Setyabudi
- Sri Raharjo
- Chia (Salvia hispanica L.) – A Potential Crop for Food and Nutrition Security in Africa
- Pauline Ikumi
- Monica Mburu
- Daniel Njoroge
- Mould Characterization and Mycotoxin Quantification of Chia Seeds (Salvia hispanica L.) Grown in Kenya
- Veronicah Njeri
- Monica Mburu
- Kipkorir Koskei
- Modeling the Influence of Temperature-dependent Thermal Properties on the Freezing Front
- Victor M. Chavarria
- Antimicrobial Effects of Sulfadimethoxine on Salmonella, Escherichia coli and Aerobic plate count (APC) in Small-Scale Broiler Operations
- Wannee Tangkham
- Frederick LeMieux
- Adult Level of Physical Activity in Urban (Abobo, Cocody) and Rural (Yocoboué) Area in Côte d'Ivoire
- Nina Laurette Ahouéfa
- Audrey Herbert Yepié
- Jean Jacques Diagou
- Louise Anin-Atchibri
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (300USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Bella DongEditorial Assistant