Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. The old website is shutdown, no information updated. You will enjoy the better interface and faster access to the contents and webpages, as well as a convenient process for m Read More
Posted on Jul 13, 2018 Journal of Food Research (JFR) is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 7, No. 5, October 2018 issue (Deadline: September 1, 2018). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to JFR... Read More
Posted on Jan 25, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
- Pulses as Culturally Important Foods among University Students in Canada
- Kristie Masuda
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging Enhances the Effectiveness of Coolbot™ Cold Storage to Preserve Postharvest Quality of Mango Fruits
- Jane Ambuko
- Esther Karithi
- Margaret Hutchinson
- Willis Owino
- The Lebanese Kishk: A Traditional Dairy Product in a Changing Local Food System
- Mabelle Chedid
- Salwa Tawk
- Ali Chalak
- Sarah Karam
- Shadi Hamadeh
- Pre-Shopping Habits and Consumer Vulnerability in Food Retailing
- Sylvain Charlebois
- Sarah Chamberlain
- Ayesha Herian
- Nutritive Profile and Provitamin A Value of Sweet Potatoes Flours (Ipomoea batatas Lam) Consumed in Côte d’Ivoire
- Gisele Koua
- Thierry Zoue
- Rose-Monde Megnanou
- Sebastien Niamke
- Fermentation of Corn Starch Powder for the Production of “Ogi”
- D. B. Kiin-Kabari
- O. M. Akusu
- N. J. T. Emelike
- Techno-economic Analysis (TEA) of Extruded Aquafeeds
- Rashid Suleiman
- Kurt Rosentrater
- Evaluation of Protein Nutritional Quality of Four Soybean Varieties Grown in Western Kenya
- Fredrick Agengo
- Charlotte Serrem
- Florence Wamunga
- Determination of Ochratoxin A in Selected Cereal Grains Retailed in Nairobi County, Kenya
- Peter K. Karoki
- Wilson M. Njue
- Sauda Swaleh
- Ezekiel K. Njoroge
- Cecilia W. Kathurima
- Influence of Free Fatty Acids as Additives on the Crystallization Kinetics of Cocoa Butter
- Miriam Müller
- Enrico Careglio
- Textural Hardness of Selected Ugandan Banana Cultivars under Different Processing Treatments
- Samuel Gafuma
- G. W. Byarugaba-Bazirake
- Ediriisa Mugampoza
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (300USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Bella DongEditorial Assistant