SAR, Vol. 12, No. 2, November 2023: Call for Papers
Posted on Oct 22, 2022 Sustainable Agriculture Research (sar) is calling for papers for the Vol. 12, No. 2, November 2023 issue (Deadline: October 1, 2023). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to SAR. Read More
SAR Indexed in ERA
Posted on Jul 5, 2019 Sustainable Agriculture Research (SAR) has been indexed in ERA, Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in Australia’s h Read More
Policy Change of Free Print Journals
Posted on Jan 25, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
Current: Vol. 12, No. 1 (2023)
- Morphological and Physical Diversity of Mangoes (Mangifera indica L.) of Local Varieties Found in Noun and Lekié Localities (Cameroon)
- Mbieji Kemayou Christelle Flavie
- Momo Solefack Marie Caroline
- Mbong Grace Annih
- Dzokouo Dzoyem Camille Ulrich
- Satou Koulagna Nathalie
- Momo Takoudjou Stephane
- p1 PDF
- Socio-Economic Factors Influencing Woodlot Farming Adoption from Crop Farming in Tanzania: A Case of Mufindi District
- Yona Lumliko
- Robert Makorere
- p12 PDF
- Biodiversity and Food Diversity of Farms Using Agroecology in Benin Cotton Areas
- Leon H. Akpatcho
- Patrice Y. Adegbola
- Jacob A. Yabi
- p24 PDF
- An Automated Hardware-Software Module Monitoring Acheta Domesticus Population at Breeding Facilities
- Dmitry Mikhaylov
- Mikhail S. Zeldovich
- Rudolf Davidov
- Anastasiya Rybak
- p35 PDF
- Response of Wheat Crop to Potassium Fertilization Under Rain-fed Conditions in Semi-arid Regions
- Asad Mohd Fathi Amin AlKhader
- Amal Al-Khatib
- Awad Kaabneh
- Ali Mahasneh
- Elaf Obeidat
- Yahya Bani Khalaf
- Ahmad Bataineh
- Isra Salem
- Shahnaz Absharat
- p51 PDF
- Banana Farm Workers’ Preference of an Access to Health Care and Education: A Conjoint Analysis
- Francis Evan L. Manayan
- p61 PDF
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two week's time after the final draft completed.
Each paper published in Journal of Agricultural Science is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
Competing Interests Statement
All authors of Sustainable Agriculture Research are requested to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest including any financial, professional, personal or other relationships with other people or organizations, along with the paper. Download MS-Word
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e). After publication, the authors are requested to kindly complete an application form if they need free print copies.
f). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
WJCI (2021): 0.340
Impact Factor 2021 (by WJCI): 0.434
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing
- Electronic Journals Library
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- WJCI Report
- Joan LeeEditorial Assistant