Nonlinear Damage Mechanics Approach in Investigating Cracks in Reinforced Concrete Flexural Members
- Ahmad Salah Edeen Nassef
AbstractThis paper was investigating cracks in reinforced concrete members subjected to pure bending using nonlinear damage mechanics approach. Concrete, steel and total damage variables were introduced and correlations were derived. Comparisons with different experimental and theoretical methods were executed, comparison between the proposed approach and different codes of practices were also executed. A parametric study was carried out for total damage variable considering both concrete cover and reinforcement ratio at different concrete damage variable.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant