Publish a Special Issue
If interested in publishing a special issue with this journal, please contact us for details, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this regard, the following points should be considered:
1. If you would like to publish a special issue, please discuss it with us at least five months before publication to give us time to prepare.
2. You should pay an article processing fee for each article. Usually, we publish eight to thirty articles per issue.
3. We will offer you a number of printed journals - maximum two copies of each article.
4. We provide you with a free e-journal in PDF, if you need it.
5. You may nominate guest editors and reviewers for the special issue, and we will list their names in the issue.
Google-based Impact Factor (2021): 1.54
h-index (July 2022): 37
i10-index (July 2022): 147
h5-index (2017-2021): 12
h5-median (2017-2021): 19
- Academic Journals Database
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Harvard Library
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Stanford Libraries
- UCR Library
- Evelyn XiaoEditorial Assistant