Bootstrap Based Confidence Interval Estimation of Quantiles for Current Status Data
- Wei Chen
- Fengling Ren
AbstractIn this paper, we proposed a bootstrap approach to construct the confidence interval of quantiles for current status data, which is computationally simple and efficient without estimating nuisance parameters. The reasonability of the proposed method is verified by the well performance presented in the extensive simulation study. We also analyzed a real data set as illustration.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- UCR Library
- Wendy SmithEditorial Assistant