Access to Credit and Women Entrepreneurs: A Systematic Literature Review
- Ferdinando Giglio
This document aims to investigate some of the problems faced by women entrepreneurs when they request access to credit.
Through the systematic review of the literature, documents relating to the research topic have been detected.
A detailed analysis revealed four main research areas: supply and demand barriers, obstacles related to the characteristics of the entrepreneur and the enterprise, lack of financial resources and problems related to the country’s social and cultural traditions.
The different studies have been conducted in non-European countries. Studies could be carried in Italy given the shortage. Other variables may be added to the model.
It is a document that seeks to understand the situation in which women entrepreneurs find themselves, especially in the workplace.
h-index (2020): 41
i10-index (2020): 139
- Academic Journals Database
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- CNKI Scholar
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing
- DTU Findit (DTU Library)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Harvard Library E-Journals
- IBZ Online
- Infotrieve (Copyright Clearance Center)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Michael ZhangEditorial Assistant