Caking And Degradation Problem on Nitrogenous Fertiliser and Alternative Solution Processes
- Ahmet GEZERMAN
- Burcu Didem Corbacioglu
Toward the end of the 1950s, the development of new techniques to improve the yields from available agricultural areas has become essential to meet food requirements owing to the rapidly increasing world population. Therefore, new strategies have been determined to increase product quality in industries that serve agricultural areas.
In this study, we attempted to minimise unwanted reactions involved in the manufacturing process of chemical fertilisers.
- Academic Journals Database
- Bibliography and Index of Geology
- CAB Abstracts
- CAS (American Chemical Society)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Albert JohnEditorial Assistant