DNA Chemical Damage and Its Detected
- Shao Jun
AbstractThe DNA chemical damage is a very important researching project in chemistry, life science and related fields.
In this paper, the biological function of DNA damage, the reason causing damage and the detecting technology
of DNA damage are summarized and discussed.
- Full Text: PDF
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
h-index (December 2022): 32
i10-index (December 2022): 145
h5-index (December 2022): N/A
h5-median(December 2022): N/A
( The data was calculated based on Google Scholar Citations. Click Here to Learn More. )
- Academic Journals Database
- Bibliography and Index of Geology
- CAB Abstracts
- CAS (American Chemical Society)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Albert JohnEditorial Assistant