One-pot Preparation of beta–amino Carbonyl Compounds by Mannich Reaction Using MgO/ZrO2 as Effective and Reusable Catalyst
- Nagrik M.
- Ambhore M.
- Gawande B.
A new one-pot and efficient three-component condensation of aldehyde, ketones, and amines in the presence of MgO/ZrO2 as an inexpensive and effective catalyst for the synthesis of beta-amino carbonyl compounds by Mannich reaction is described. The present methodology offers several advantages, such as good yields, Short reaction times and a recyclable catalyst with a very easy work up.
- Academic Journals Database
- Bibliography and Index of Geology
- CAB Abstracts
- CAS (American Chemical Society)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Albert JohnEditorial Assistant