Scalable Route to Chiral Phosphoramidites
- Sergiy Krasutsky
- Sheila Jacobo
AbstractThe chiral copper-catalyzed conjugate addition is a well-developed methodology to create asymmetric C-C bonds. Many efforts have been dedicated to design efficient systems and identifying highly efficient ligands. Among the most proficient ligands, the ones possessing a bis-phenol or a bis-naphthol moiety are the most prominent. Herein we describe a scalable convenient route that can afford phosphoramidites in excellent yield.
Please find "Figure 1. General structure and application of phosphoramidites" in PDF format.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Bibliography and Index of Geology
- CAB Abstracts
- CAS (American Chemical Society)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Albert JohnEditorial Assistant