Synthesis of \beta-Lactam Fused Enediynes by Intramolecular Kinugasa
- Amit Basak
- Runa Pal
- Sanket Das
Abstract\beta-lactam fused enediynes have been successfully synthesized by intramolecular Kinugasa reaction in moderate yields.
DSC studies indicated significant influence of the \beta-lactam ring upon the reactivity of enediynes. None of the \beta-lactam
fused enediynes (under ring opening conditions) as well as the 11-membered monocyclic enediyne as the tosylate salt
showed any cleavage of plasmid DNA. Interestingly, the 10-membered enediyne as the tosylate salt cleaved both single
and double strands of plasmid DNA at micromolar concentration.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Bibliography and Index of Geology
- CAB Abstracts
- CAS (American Chemical Society)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Albert JohnEditorial Assistant