Publish a Special Issue
In order to better serve the needs of the academic community, we welcome collaborations with other institutions to publish special issues. If you are interested in publishing a special issue with our journal, please send your inquiry and proposal to email@example.com.
Before embarking on a special issue with our journal, please take note of the following points:
- Special issues should be focused on a specific research topic, conference, or closely related area of research.
- Articles accepted for publication in special issues will undergo the same rigorous review process as regular issues.
- You are welcome to recommend appropriate researchers to act as guest editors and reviewers.
- To ensure timely publication, please discuss your proposal with us at least five months in advance.
- An article processing charge (APC) will be charged for each article.
- We will provide you with a number of printed journals, with a maximum of two copies of each article.
- We also offer a free e-journal in PDF format if required.
We are committed to facilitating the dissemination of high-quality research and knowledge through special issues. We look forward to working with you to bring your research to a wider audience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or concerns.
h-index (December 2021 ): 37
i10-index (December 2021 ): 149
h5-index (December 2021 ): N/A
h5-median (December 2021 ): N/A
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- DTU Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- LIVIVO (ZB MED)
- Max Planck Institutes
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- Universe Digital Library
- Ryan JonesEditorial Assistant