The Impact of Using Analytical Procedures on Reducing the Cost of Tax Audit "The Jordanian Income and Sales Tax Department"
- Israa Mansour
- Mutasem Kalib
The study aimed to exam the impact of using the analytical procedures on reducing the cost of a tax audit in the Jordanian Income and Sales Tax Department. To achieve the aim of the study, the analytical descriptive approach has been used and a questionnaire has been designed and given out to the study sample, which represented from the auditors of Directorate of senior taxpayers and directorates of medial taxpayers in the income tax department and sales who work in these directorates. The appropriate statistical methods have been used to find results.
The findings showed that using the analytical procedures led to reducing the cost of a tax audit in all auditing stages. The stage, which has the most impact of using the analytical procedures on reducing the cost, is the final auditing stage followed by the planning stage and the implementation (fieldwork) stage.
The study recommended the necessity of compulsion of the auditors in tax department to use the analytical procedures because it reduces the cost of tax auditing and the necessity of holding workshops and training programs to define the importance of analytical procedures in tax auditing.
- Academic Journals Database
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften Daten Bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant