Effect of Abdominal Breathing Combined with Brisk Walking on Intervention Effect of Female Patients with Essential Hypertension
- Bing Zhao
- Haixia Wang
OBJECTIVE: Exploring the intervention effect of abdominal breathing combined with brisk walking on female patients with essential hypertension.
METHODS: 98 female patients diagnosed as essential hypertension were randomly divided into simple walking group and abdominal breathing combined with walking group, and the intervention effects of the two groups were compared.
RESULTS: Abdominal breathing combined with brisk walking was better than brisk walking alone in BMI, systolic blood pressure, total cholesterol, low density lipoprotein and other aspects (P<0.05).
CONCLUSION: Abdominal breathing combined with brisk walking exercise can improve the therapeutic effect of female patients with essential hypertension and improve their self-management ability for chronic diseases.
(The data was calculated based on Google Scholar Citations)
h-index (June 2021): 37
i10-index (June 2021): 187
RG Journal impact: 1.26
- Academic Journals Database
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- FindIt@Bham (UoB Library)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- HOLLIS (Harvard Library)
- Index Copernicus
- Infotrieve (Copyright Clearance Center)
- Jisc Library Hub Discover
- Journalytics (Cabells)
- LIVIVO (ZB MED)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Stanford Libraries
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Erica GreyEditorial Assistant