The Degree of Applicability of the Requirements of International Building Codes for Persons with Physical Disabilities in a Sample of Jordanian Universities
- Alia Al-Oweidi
This study aims to identifying the degree of applicability of the international building codes requirements for persons with Physical in a sample of Jordanian universities. The study sample comprises of (53) faculties' buildings in Jordanian universities; (26) private universities and (17) Public universities.
To achieve the Purpose of this study, a scale consisting of (43) Items was used based on reliable and Valid Construction criteria codes. Results indicate that the degree of application ranges between low and average on the main dimensions of the scale, whereas it ranges between very low and high on Items.
The results also reveal no significant statically degree in the application with reference to the variable university type (Private / Government).
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Questia Online Library
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Stanford Libraries
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- Universe Digital Library
- Jenny ZhangEditorial Assistant