Motivation and Language Learning
- Bo Wang
AbstractMotivation is one of the important factors that influences English learning achievement. So in order to help the students to maintain a proper strength in English learning motivation is very necessary for the teachers in the daily teaching procedure.
This paper discusses the issue of motivation in foreign language learning in four main sections .It starts with the background information .Then it is concerned with the motivation issues in EFL in China, and finally, tries to provide some advices for teachers to enhance students’ motivation in English teaching for non-English majors at tertiary level.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Questia Online Library
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- Universe Digital Library
- Jenny ZhangEditorial Assistant