Crowdfunding: Online Charity or a Modern Tool for Innovative Projects Implementation?
- Denis A. Profatilov
- Olga N. Bykova
- Maria O. Olkhovskaya
AbstractCrowdfunding is a promising field of financing high-risk innovative projects. The start-up developers raisemoney needed for their start-up implementation on a crowdfunding-platform by means of the Internet. Theinvestors may also include ordinary citizens who wish to support this or that original idea and contribute to itsimplementation. The possibility of access to a completely new product (and before the official sales) is the mainmotive for financing projects.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Questia Online Library
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Stanford Libraries
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- Universe Digital Library
- Jenny ZhangEditorial Assistant