What Determines Export Participation of Private Domestic Manufacturing SMEs in Vietnam?
- Nguyen Co
- Tran Hiep
- Huong Vu
AbstractThis study provides for the new evidence of factors determining export participation of private manufacturingSMEs in Vietnam. Using a recent national survey in 2011 about private manufacturing SMEs, we find that whilemore years in business does not affect the probability of firm exporting, firm with smaller scale have a lowerlikelihood of exporting. The results also indicate that innovation has a positive effect on exporting probability offirms implying that encouragement of innovative activities play an important role in promoting exportingparticipation of private domestic SMEs.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Questia Online Library
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Stanford Libraries
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- Universe Digital Library
- Jenny ZhangEditorial Assistant