Poetry and Music in Ancient Iran
- Seddigheh Akbari
AbstractThis article is dealing with the question of the relation between poem & music Pre_Islamic Time. No doubt Iran is famous for its poetry in the whole word, and a great number of 2500 poets are already known to have a book.
Not withstanding we have not very many written heritage from those glorious period. The main cause of cause is frequent assault by the foreigners since Islamic Era which have normally ended in ruin & disruptions of almost every ancient Remainees. But, despite all sad events, we could find out many eternal Remembrances from Zoroastrian Avesta (mostly its Gatha: Gahan) and flourishing extravagant court of Khosrow Parviz. Right at the end of Sassanid Dynasty.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Berkeley Library
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Questia Online Library
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Stanford Libraries
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- Universe Digital Library
- Jenny ZhangEditorial Assistant