Posted on Jul 24, 2018 Review of European Studies is now calling for papers for Vol. 10, No. 4, December 2018 issue. (Submission Deadline: November 1, 2018). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the About the Journal page for the journ Read More
Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced a new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. The old website is shutdown, no information updated. You will enjoy the better interface and faster access to the contents and webpages, as well as a convenient process for manu Read More
Posted on Apr 2, 2018 2018 Q1: Articles Received: 45; Accepted: 28; Rejected: 17; Published: 16; Retracted: 02017: Articles Received: 157; Accepted: 105; Rejected: 50; Published: 86; Retracted: 02016: Articles Received: .. Read More
- Functions and Sales Arguments in Spanish Advertising. A Study on Female Representation
- Silvia Vega Saldaña
- Daniel Barredo
- Carmen Lasso de Vega
- Ana Merchán Clavellino
- A Proposed Credit Risk Assessment for People at the Bottom of the Social Pyramid in Cali, Colombia
- Juan Acevedo
- Lina Martínez
- Book Review: Innovation in Developing and Transition Countries - New Horizons in Regional Science Series
- Mohamad Buheji
- Dunya Ahmed
- Africa’s Youth Unemployment Challenge and the Pursuit of Soft Skills Development by University Students
- Joseph Assan
- Violette Nalutaaya
- Environmental Regulations and Trade Patterns in Hazardous Waste: Facility-level Analysis
- Aleksandra Falkowska
- The Level of Involvement with the Olimpic Games and its Influence in Sport Sponsorship.
- Soledad Zapata
- Laura Martínez
- Cultural Self-Identification within the Millennial Market: A Qualitative Examination
- Lori M. Thanos, D.B.A.
- Sylvia D. Clark, Ph.D.
- Patterns of Traffic Accidents Among Elderly Pedestrians in Sweden
- Vania Ceccato
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (300USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal's webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- CNKI Scholar
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- UC Riverside Library
- Universal Digital Library
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Paige DouEditorial Assistant