Posted on Mar 31, 2019 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019Q1 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/res/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Feb 13, 2019 Review of European Studies is now calling for papers for Vol. 11, No. 2, June 2019 issue. (Submission Deadline: May 5, 2019). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the About the Journal page for the journ Read More
Posted on Jan 4, 2019 2018: Articles Received: 142; Accepted: 81; Rejected: 65; Published: 58; Retracted: 0... Read More
- Social Media and Its Impact on Arab Youth Identity
- Maha Ali Alshoaibi
- Forgotten Communication: Humans and Dogs in Curzio Malaparte’s and Carlo Levi’s Literature
- José Maurício Saldanha Alvarez
- Arabic Language Learning and Its Effect on Islamic Sciences Teaching a Case of a Premier University
- Nahla A. K. Alhirtani
- The Social Cost of Major Depression. A Systematic Review
- Silvia Coretti
- Filippo Rumi
- Americo Cicchetti
- Implications of Machine-Learning, Internet-Tests to Save Lives and Money: "7-Point Violence Profile:" Review of 212 Studies, 320,051 Persons, Over 95 Years, With a Cross-Validation Among 136 Homicidal, Overdosing- Substance-Abusing, Sex-Offending,
- Robert John Zagar
- Steve Variela
- Kenneth G. Busch
- James Garbarino
- Agata Karolina Zagar
- Joseph W. Kovach
- Steve Tippins
- John Russell Hughes
- Ishup Singh
- Why Has Growth Not Trickled Down to the Poor? A Study of Nigeria
- Ademola Obafemi YOUNG
- Monitoring and Evaluation on Effective Delivery of Social Studies for Improved Academic Performance
- Chukwu, Chinyere Loveth
- Mezieobi, Dan I.
- Uguwanyi, Benedict Ejiofor
- Okpoebo, Casmir Chukwudi
- How the Widespread Presence of Historical Private Real Estate Can Contribute to Local Development
- Luciano Monti
- Roberto Cerroni
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (400USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal's webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Harvard Library E-Journals
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- The Keepers Registry
- UC Riverside Library
- Universal Digital Library
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Paige DouEditorial Assistant