Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, we welcome you to join us. Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 International Education Studies (IES) is monthly, published in every month by Canadian Center of Science and Education.The editorial board welcomes complete unpublished and original works on inter.. Read More
- Teacher Development Through Coaching and Mentoring Integrated with the 21st Century Instructional Strategies
- Goachagorn Thipatdee
- Narat Chaichana
- Apirak Kamsanor
- The Effect of Classical Music on Anxiety and Well-Being of University Students
- Devrim ERGINSOY OSMANOĞLU
- Hüseyin YILMAZ
- Vocational Education: A Missing Link for the Competitive Graduates?
- Sukardi Sukardi
- Wildan Wildan
- Muh. Fahrurrozi
- Analyzing the Cyberbullying Behaviors of Sports College Students
- Yahya Dogar
- An Exploration of Motivational Strategies and Factors That Affect Strategies: A Case of Chinese EFL Teachers
- Xiaosu Chen
- Jutarat Vibulphol
- Designing a Teacher’s Handbook: Perspectives of Pre-Service Elementary Teachers Regarding Activities and Songs
- Oguzhan Atabek
- Sabahat Burak
- Social and Economic Factors Associated with the Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages in Universities
- Gabith M. Quispe Fernandez
- Vicente Marlon Villa Villa
- Otto Eulogio Arellano Cepeda
- Dante Ayaviri Nina
- Rodrigo Velarde Flores
- Examination of the Restructured Turkish Teaching Undergraduate Program
- Mehmet Alver
- Edanur Aydın
- Examination of Classroom Management Approaches of Social Studies Teachers
- Selma Güleç
- Nazlı Durmuş
- The Attitudes of Islamic Education Teachers Towards the Use of Social Media in Teaching and Learning
- Badr Abdullah Al-Harbi
- The Effects of Teacher Candidates’ Physical Activity Levels on Health-Related Quality of Life
- Barış Gürol
- Gülsün Güven
- Dilek Yalız-Solmaz
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
The journal accepts Online Submission and Email submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at email@example.com.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (400USD).
(The publication fee is mainly used for covering the cost of getting doi number, plagiarism prevention, language editing and formatting, article hosting service, and other open access services.)
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (August 2019): 17.92
h-index (August 2019): 48
i10-index (August 2019): 458
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- DESY Publication Database
- DTU Findit (DTU Library)
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Educational Research Abstracts
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Ghent University Library
- Google Scholar
- HOLLIS (Harvard Library)
- Infotrieve (Copyright Clearance Center)
- Jisc Library Hub Discover
- LSE Library
- Microsoft Academic
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Southwest-German Union Catalogue
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Stanford Libraries
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- University Library (USask)
- Chris LeeEditorial Assistant