Synthesis of 6H-thiochromeno [3, 4-b] Quinoxaline Derivatives and their Antifungal Activities
- Peng Wei
- Jingjing Liu
- Junjie Ma
- Gengliang Yang
Objective: To design to synthesize 6H-thiochromeno [3, 4-b] quinoxaline derivatives and evaluate their antifungal activities.
Methods: The target compounds were prepared from substituted thiophenol by several steps, and separated by column chromatography.
Results: Four new unreported compounds were obtained. All compounds were confirmed by 1 H NMR and MS spectral analysis. Preliminary pharmacological test showed that two compounds both possessed potential antifungal activities.
Conclusion: The synthesized 6H-thiochromeno [3, 4-b] quinoxaline derivatives had certain antifungal activities in some tested fungal strains in vitro.
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant