Comparative Work Insertion of Professionals in Sports 2008 Vs. 2012
- Martha C. Sandino R.
- Esnel González H.
- Heriberto González Valencia
This article shows a comparative analysis of the labor insertion of the program named ¨Professionals in Sport and Physical Activity¨ 2008 and the program with a new name ¨Professional in Sports¨ 2012, in order to know the significant differences about their first job, type of contract and the relationship of their job with the career they studied. Frequency distribution tables and the statistical software EPIDAT 3.1 were used in both groups. It was concluded that graduated students work by contract to provide services and that their jobs are directly related to their professional training.
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant