Physiological and Biochemical Grounding of Different Nanomaterials Use WhenGrowing Corn Seeds
- Polishchuk S. D.
- Nazarova A. A.
- Byshov N. V.
- Kuznetsov D. V.
- Churilov D. G.
- Churilov G. I.
AbstractWe have investigated in labandfield conditions the influence of cornpre-plant treatment with cuprum and cobalt nano particles and humicacids. We have determined the vitaland morpho-physiological parameters of plants and shown that the effective concentrations are within the limit 0.1-1.0 gper hectare norm of seeding rate. We have discovered that nano particlesi ncrease photosynthesis efficiency andactivate oxidation-reduction ferments and parameters of mineral metabolismthat increases fat in grown seeds by 0.63% as compared with the control.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant