The Components of Islamic Entrepreneurship Pattern Based on Religious Teachings
- Mohammad Bagher Babaee Talatappeh
- Mohammad Reza Tavalaee
Today, many scholars in the domain of economy and entrepreneurship indicated to entrepreneurship as a development engine such as Shompiter. They tried to use this leverage for development and welfare of their countries.
The current paper studies the Islamic entrepreneurship conceptual pattern according to Islamic studies and based on the four-aspect system including entrepreneurship, personal, organizational, social and moral. As moral and religious values determine the social and devotional value, they also focus on efforts for developing the society. In Quran, God settled efforts for human being.
The present paper studies how innovation as a fundamental concept will produce the Islamic entrepreneurship structure beside Islamic moral and values.The methodology used in this study includes theoretical and citation studies through using Islamic reliable resources. The findings were gained based on the Islamic teaching in Quran and behavior of saints.
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant