Modeling of Us Dollar to Euro Rate Dependence on USA GDP Dynamics
- Shkodinsky S. V.
- Prodchenko I. A.
AbstractThe article analyzes the changes in the USD, to evaluate the influence of gross domestic product in the United States the value of the United States dollar, the influence of gross domestic product of the United States on the value of the United States dollar against the euro, the models of the linear dependence of the USD against the European currency, raschetan coefficient of pair of linear correlation, characterizing the degree of dependence of the United States dollar against the euro on the dynamics of the index of real GDP in the United States of a linear model.
- Full Text: PDF
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
(The data was calculated based on Google Scholar Citations)
h5-index (July 2022): N/A
h5-median(July 2022): N/A
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant